Due to some cancellations, we have a few places available on our Assertiveness Course next week.
The course runs over 2 consecutive mornings on the 26th & 27th October 9.30 to 12.30 each day on MS Teams and has had brilliant feedback in the past and the course outline is below.
I'd be grateful if you can circulate to members and activists and encourage early sign up.
Interested members should e-mail email@example.com with their details.
- What does it mean to be assertive?
- Rules of assertion
- When to be assertive
- Being assertive in the workplace
- Getting your point across - Presenting clear messages
- Ending conversations
- Gaining confidence Tools
- Dealing with difficulty - Handling difficult people and situations
- The art of saying no
- Managing conflict
- Moving forward
- Emotional intelligence - Managing your emotions
- Dealing with someone else’s emotions